Welcome CSEA Members!
FOA has been servicing the legal needs of union brothers and sisters for over 50 years.
FOA has been a proud member of the CSEA Legal Services Program and is the only statewide endorsed legal services provider for matters pertaining to Workers’ Compensation, Personal Injury, Social Security Disability, and Veterans Disability. FOA is dedicated to fighting for CSEA members’ rights and accepts all legitimate cases, regardless of whether a fee will be approved by the Board. FOA does not charge a fee for an initial consultation on most matters and is happy to extend its services to CSEA members’ family and loved ones.
* Please allow pop-ups in your browser settings to enable content *
- We are the only law firm that CSEA endorses for representation in Workers’ Compensation, Social Security Disability, Personal Injury and Veterans Disability matters.
- We are trusted by CSEA and its members for over 25 years.
- We have represented thousands of CSEA members and their families in all types of matters.
- We serve as the regional attorney for CSEA Region 2 and represent its members in disciplinary matters.
- We have offices located throughout New York State so members can access our services with ease.
- Each case receives a dedicated attorney and legal assistant.
- All case files are stored in a centralized, electronic database so files can be noted and accessed by staff at any given time.
- Clients can opt to receive all their documentation, including access to their files, online through a secure electronic system.
- There is always an “Attorney of the Day” to readily answer members’ questions.
- We regularly send surveys to our clients to ensure client satisfaction.
During the Covid-19 pandemic, FOA has assisted many CSEA members with their COVID-19 related workers’ compensation cases. Please be sure to refer to the COVID-19 section of our website as it shares important information about contracting COVID-19 in the workplace and filing for workers’ compensation in New York State and New Jersey.COVID-19 FAQ
FOA has 10 offices throughout New York State that are staffed with attorneys and legal assistants to help CSEA:
Please call FOA at 1-800-342-4146 to see if you have a case or if you have questions regarding your existing case. For your convenience, FOA has appointed Upstate and Downstate Labor Liaisons who are dedicated to educating CSEA members about FOA’s available services. Feel free to reach out to your Labor Liaison if you think you may have a case, if you have questions, or if you are a local interested in setting up a virtual presentation for your members to learn more: