Practice Areas

Because Fine, Olin & Anderman, LLP (FOA) is committed to working with union members, everything we do is to benefit the worker. Whether you come to FOA because you have been injured on the job and are eligible for Workers’ Compensation, or can no longer work and need Social Security Disability Benefits, have a Personal Injury, or need an attorney for General Legal Services or Veterans Disability Benefits, we will be right there with you every step of the way, no matter how long it takes.

Practice Areas

Workers’ Compensation

If you have been injured on the job, or have an occupational disease such as carpal tunnel syndrome, you are entitled to medical benefits and possible cash compensation even if there is no loss of time from work.

Social Security Disability

If you are under age 65 and will likely be out of work for at least a year due to illness to injury, even if you are collecting Workers’ Compensation and/or retirement benefits, you should consider applying for Social Security Disability Benefits (SSDB).

Personal Injury

If you are injured due to a motor vehicle accident, slip or fall, dog bite, product malfunction, construction accident or medical malpractice, etc., you may have the right to seek monetary damages for injuries resulting from that accident. The injury does NOT have to be work-related.

General Legal Services

When you or a family member needs trusted legal representation for sensitive issues such as wills, power of attorney, divorce, family court matters or other non-injury legal services, FOA has attorneys highly experienced in these matters.

Veterans Disability Benefits

If you were wounded, injured, became ill while on active duty or have been diagnosed with a disease, PTSD or TBI relating to your services in the Armed Forces, you may be eligible for disability compensation. Your initial application for benefits should be filed with the VA regional office in your area. If you are denied benefits, you have an absolute right to retain an attorney to represent you before the Department of Veterans’ Affairs.