This year while gearing up for Halloween festivities keep these simple safety tips in mind:
1. Wear bright clothing and dress your little ones in something bright as well. It’s important to ensure drivers can see you, and you can see you little ones if they happen to wander.
2. Make sure your Halloween gear is flame resistant, double check labels while shopping, to make sure your Halloween gear is flame resistant.
3. Always accompany young children during trick or treating.
4. Don’t allow your children to eat any treats until you’ve arrived home and have examined all treats.
5. Remind your little ones to never dart into the road, and to cross at cross walks.
From all of us at Fine, Olin & Anderman we wish you a happy and healthy Halloween!