COVID-19 UPDATE: Our attorneys are available to both existing & new clients for virtual consultations.

Department of Public Works Building Destroyed in Fire

Five fire companies were called to the scene of a Department of Public Works building in the village of Kinderhook Monday morning. By the time the firefighters arrived a fire had completely engulfed the building.

The structure along with the majority of property inside was not salvageable. While investigations are ongoing, the fire is believed to have started as a result of a smoldering cigarette.

One firefighter was taken to the hospital with a minor injury.

If you or a loved one has been hurt on the job, contact us today.